As total retirement plan management experts, Benefit Strategies is committed to providing you and your clients the objective, knowledgeable, and tax-conscious advice necessary to administer all the elements of their retirement plan.
Serving tax professionals
Your Clients Deserve the Best
With changes to the Internal Revenue Service Code regarding plan determination, qualified sponsors can anticipate more frequent audits of plan documents and related plan administration. To assure that your client’s plan is qualified and operationally compliant, Benefit Strategies, can provide your client with a Plan Qualification Review. We will provide a thorough assessment your client’s plan and share our recommendations as to how the IRS Code qualification requirements should be satisfied.
Our Strategies for
Your Client’s Success
- Custom plan design to suit your client’s goals and objectives and optimize available tax incentives and employee benefits.
- Data-driven, objective recommendations to satisfy ERISA-mandated fiduciary obligations of your client to their employees.
- Non-incentivized financial product recommendations provided by United Income.
- Ongoing plan asset and participant account recordkeeping and compliance to satisfy a plan audit.
- Technical understanding of federal requirements and regulations to prepare the necessary Plan and Trust documents, federal tax filings, participant notices and administrative reports.
Total Retirement Plan Management
Contribution Allocation Analysis
Benefit Strategies, Inc.
McVitty Executive Park
2766 Electric Road, Suite B
Roanoke, VA 24018
T: (540) 989-2020
F: (540) 989-1212